- my publisher :)
- feedback from clients and attendees of my trainings
- I had rethought all this material during last three years so that came to conclusion that some of the stuff need to be described little bit different
What are the changes comparing with the first edition:
- pointed that business needs is a critical thing in the context of business-IT relations; I developed some useful techniques to discover them; also included usage of User Stories
- introduced dichotomy: mechanics of a conversation (questioning, stories, conversation flow, etc.) and chemistry of the conversation (soft skills, contact, empathy); also delivered techniques to use both of them
- underlined role of the conversation context
- some folks were confused because examples of conversations involved developers, analysts, clients and so on; now all conversations are between generic Specialist and generic Client
- nice professional pictures inside the book by Maria Pankowska
- new awsome cover by Helion
- some minor bugfixing
Some times I meet folks at the bus-stop, in the bus or train or at the conference, who were sharing with me their thoughts about the book. Thanks you all, guys.
Many thanks to Maria for superb pictures
and to Krystian for deep professional review of the author's version and some summary on the cover.
The book will be available in about September this year.
This is the detailed table of contents..